Syntax Directed Semantics (Part II), Winter Term 2007/08
The lecture takes place twice a week in room INF E005: Monday 11:10-12:40 (DS 3) and Tuesday 09:20-10:50 (DS 2).
The tutorial takes place on Thursday 11:10-12:40 (DS 3), also in room INF E005.
There are the following exceptions from this general arrangement:
- October 11th, there is no tutorial.
- October 30th, there is a tutorial instead of the lecture.
- November 1st, there is a lecture instead of the tutorial.
- December 20th, there is no tutorial.
- January 10th, there is no tutorial.
- The course finishes with the lecture of January 21st.
A script for this lecture is not available.
Therefore, students are advised to copy what is written on the blackboard.
- J. Berstel and C. Reutenauer. Recognizable formal power series on trees. Theoret. Comput. Sci., 18(2):115-148, 1982.
- S. Bozapalidis. Effective construction of the syntactic algebra of a recognizable series on trees. Acta Inform., 28:351-363, 1991.
- S. Bozapalidis. Equational elements in additive algebras. Theory Comput. Syst., 32(1):1-33, 1999.
- S. Bozapalidis and A. Alexandrakis. Representation matricielles de series d'arbre reconnaissables. Theor. Inform. Appl., 23(4):449-459, 1989.
- H. Seidl. Deciding equivalence of finite tree automata. SIAM J. Comput., 19(3):424-437, 1990.
Last Updated: January 2008,